Walkthrough : Reconnaissance
In this task we have to do the reconnaissance of the website secuneus.com then I use tool to answer some of its questions . the tool used here is wappalyzer.
QUESTION AND ANSWERS
- Detect the technology that used in this website ?
🡪so from wapplyzer icame to know about its cms used for the website is “wordpress”
- Detect the programing language that used in this website?
- Detect the version of the programing language that used in this website?
- Detect the databases of the same website?
Note – the all above information is gatherd with the help of the tool or extension named as “WAPPALYZER”
- The Wayback Machine is a digital archive of the World Wide Web, founded by the Internet Archive. It allows the user to go “back in time” and see what websites looked like in the past.
Using wayback machine could be a great advantage because you can go to the past and check for the sensitive files that existed before.
For eg. I have a website that I have made in 2010 which have frequent updates till 2020, so what an attacker can do is he/she can use the wayback machine to check my past website of 2010 and then he/she can use the filter to searches, can use the directory brute force attack etc. to have sensitive files
Is the website snapshot taken by Google?
- Subfinder is a subdomain discovery tool that discovers valid subdomains for websites by using passive online sources.
It has a simple modular architecture and is optimized for speed.
subfinder is built for doing one thing only – passive subdomain enumeration, and it does that very well.
which flag would you use to discover the subdomain of website?
- When it comes to web hosting services, there are so many options to choose from that you may feel at a loss for where to start. To simplify things, this guide will focus on the two web hosting setups on opposite ends of the spectrum: shared hosting and dedicated hosting.
Shared Hosting allows multiple users/websites/accounts to be hosted on a single web server.
Dedicated hosting, in its turn, is a single server solely devoted to one user.
Is nathusweets.com website using shared server or Dedicated ?